Health and Safety
With health and safety in mind, All our installers:
- Are time served and true professionals
- They are Freefoam registered installers
- They have Working at Height Certificates
- They have Manual Handling Certificates
- They are all Emergency First Aid trained
- They have certification in Category B asbestos Removal procedures
- They have Abrasive Wheel use certificates
- They have Ladder Safety certificates
It is important to know that houses built before 2000 could have soffits that contain asbestos.
They could also have guttering that contain asbestos. It is vital that this is recognised and dealt with in a safe and legal manner.
Mac can arrange testing and in most cases our installers have the necessary certification to safely remove them should they turn out to contain asbestos.* We will also ensure that this waste is then correctly and legally disposed of.
*(Note some types of asbestos can only be removed by a Licensed HSE specialist asbestos removal company).
Your work will be carried out by specialists that do this work day in – day out and nothing else. Mac has a Waste Carriers Licence- you can rest assured that we will remove all of your old roofline waste – leaving your home spotless. You can also be confident that it will be disposed of in a correct and legal manner, according to Health and Safety procedures.
Safe access when working at height is vital. Our installer’s safety is paramount- and current laws mean that in almost all instances scaffolding will be required when working at height. Mac will organise this – giving you complete peace of mind. Mac is also of course- comprehensively insured.