Health and Safety
All our installers:
- Are time served and true professionals
- They are Freefoam registered installers
- They have Working at Height Certificates
- They have Manual Handling Certificates
- They are all Emergency First Aid trained
- They have certification in Category B asbestos Removal procedures
- They have Abrasive Wheel use certificates
- They have Ladder Safety certificates
Houses built before 2000 may have asbestos in the roofline. Mac is experienced and qualified to deal within the correct, safe, and legal manner.
Your work will be carried out by specialists that do this work day in – day out and nothing else. Mac has a Waste Carriers Licence- you can rest assured that we will remove all of your old roofline waste – leaving your home spotless. You can also be confident that it will be disposed of in a correct and legal manner.
Safe access when working at height is vital. Our installers safety is paramount- and current laws mean that in almost all instances scaffolding will be required when working at height. Mac will organise this – giving you complete peace of mind. Mac is also of course- comprehensively insured.