Getting it right
How do you make sure that you pick the right roofline installation company?
Anyone can say they will do a good job.
Here’s our checklist for getting roofline installation right.
- Is the company well established?
- Do they display landline telephone numbers on their paperwork?
- Do they have a fixed office address?
- Are they insured?
- Do they have a waste carriers licence?
- Are you able to see work that they have done?
- Do they specialise in roofline?
- Will they leave you with a written quotation detailing the work quoted for?
- Can they show you testimonials from their customers?
- Will you get a comprehensive contract of works before work starts? (This should detail your consumer rights and show clear and fair terms and conditions.)
- Do they offer a cleaning and maintenance after care scheme?